AIM entries are judged by a prestigious panel of marketing practitioners and experts. The carefully constructed adjudication process involves the evaluation of entries against a set of criteria specific to each Award. Finalists are chosen from each Award to go to the final stage of judging where a winner is selected. The winners remain a closely guarded secret until the night of the awards, when the envelopes are opened on stage.
The process of adjudication is as follows:
1. Your entry will be carefully scrutinised, and the strongest entries will be shortlisted for each award.
2. The shortlist of finalists will be published in the Irish Independent on Thursday 2nd March 2017 (see Key Dates). On the announcement day, an invitation will be issued to all finalists confirming the date and time of their presentation to the adjudication panel. See Judging Schedule.
3. Finalists will meet the adjudication panel at the Marketing Institute of Ireland in Dublin at an appointed date between 28th March – 31st March & 3rd April -7th April when they will have an opportunity to present their achievements in person. A maximum of two people may attend to present an entry (maximum of four people for Marketing Team).
4. The judges will have an opportunity to speak directly with the entrant(s) and find out more about their achievements. Each finalist will be invited to make a 20-minute presentation to the panel, and to participate in a brief Q&A session with the judges.
5. The adjudicators will select the winners who will be announced at the Awards Gala Night 11th May Awards Gala Night at the Clayton Hotel – Burlington Road (formerly Burlington Hotel).