AIM entries are judged by a prestigious panel of marketing practitioners and experts. The carefully constructed adjudication process involves the evaluation of entries against a set of criteria specific to each Award. Finalists are chosen from each Award to go to the final stage of judging where a winner is selected. The winners remain a closely guarded secret until the gala event, when the envelopes are opened.
The process of adjudication is as follows:
1. Your entry will be carefully scrutinised, and the strongest entries will be shortlisted for each award.
2. The shortlist of finalists will be published in the Irish Independent 18 March 2021. On the announcement day, an invitation will be issued to all finalists confirming the date and time of their presentation to the adjudication panel.
3. Finalists will virtually meet the adjudication panel at an appointed date when they will have an opportunity to present their achievements in person. A maximum of two people may present an entry (maximum of four people for Marketing Team).
4. The judges will have an opportunity to speak directly with the entrant(s) and find out more about their achievements. Each finalist will be invited to make a 20-minute presentation to the panel, and to participate in 10 minute Q&A session with the judges.
5. The adjudicators will select the winners who will be announced at the AIM Awards 2021 event